- Strategic planning, good practices of public, private and non-profit organizations.
- Relations between defense, security and management.
- Determinants of efficiency of the public, private and non-profit organizations.
- New challenges and threats facing the management.
- Innovation of the public, private and non-profit sector.
- Cross-sectoral cooperation for effective management.
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Process orientation and new methods and techniques in management and command.
- Cooperation for economic development and security within the Three Seas Initiative and European Union.
- Managing the territorial development and spatial development with the aspects of defense and security.
- Armed forces in state’s security systems – theory and practice.
- Modernization challenges for the Polish Armed Forces – priorities, linkage to identified and future threats.
- Logistics outsourcing in the armed forces – theory and practice.
- The role of the non-military sector in shaping state’s defense.
- Economic and social aspects of state’s defense.
- Energy and ecological security of Poland and Europe – entities, infrastructure, tasks, organization and threats.
- Defense industry as a key element of state’s security.
- Protective potential of uniformed services in providing public security and protection.
- Media in national security system of states – theory and practice.
- Education for security and defence.